Flight ticket for 2 pax to Tokyo, Japan
(Travel to & return in May 2023)
First Prize x1
RM500 Gift Voucher + Mystery Gift
Second Prize x1
RM300 Gift Voucher + Mystery Gift
Third Prize x1
RM200 Gift Voucher + Mystery Gift
Consolation Prize x30
RM100 Gift Voucher
Road Show Schedule
Visit our POP-UP Store on the scheduled date and location to win prizes!
Isetan, KLCCCF, Foodmarket
Isetan, The Japan StoreGF, Concourse @ Lot10 Bukit Bintang
Pop In by Isetan @ The Gardens MallGF, Pop In by Isetan
How To Join
3 steps is all you need to do to join our shop & win contest, and most importantly, it’s easy!
1. ShopSpend a minimum RM 100 and above (max 3 receipts per entry) at any of our Pop-Up Store on the announced date and location.
2. AnswerAnswer 2 simple questions and complete the details as requested.
3. SubmitScan, attached purchase receipts onto the submission form below and submit.
Answer the questions below and fill in the contest form to submit.
Terms & Conditions
Organizer & qualifications
- ” SUGI SUGI powered by Isetan SHOP & WIN CONTEST ” [ “Contest” ] is organized by Isetan Of Japan Sdn Bhd (75382-x) [ “The Organizer”]
- The Contest is open to all Isetan of Japan Sdn Bhd customers that is a permanent resident in Malaysia or a Malaysian citizien who is 18 years of age and above and has a valid identification card during the Contest period [“Participant”]
Contest period & criteria
- The Contest will commence from 28 Oct 2022 untill 31 Dec 2022 at 11:59pm ( Malaysia time ) [ “Contest Period”]. Any entries received beyond the Contest Period will be rejected and deemed invalid.
- A minimum purchase of RM100 and above in a maximum of 3 combined receipts at SUGI SUGI powered by Isetan Japanese Drugstore Pop Up within the stipulated Contest Period ( with clear transaction slip & Contest form ) entitiled to be accepted as a valid entry [“Proof of Purchase”].
- The Participant will be required to complete the Contest form which can be downloaded via QR code displayed / published at the pop up counter locations.
- There will be two(2) simple questions to be answered and /or completed by the Participant.
- There is no limit to the number of Contest form can be submitted by the Participant. The Contest form that is incomplete, unclear, without attachement of the original receipt of valid purchase and /or not satisfactory in any way howsoever will be disqualified at the Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The Organizer will compile all the Contest form and segregate qualified and non qualified Contest form based on the correct answers,qualified receipts (s) and complete form.
- Cancelled or refunded purchases are ineligible to be used for participation in this Contest, subject to Organizer ‘s absolute discretion.
- Selection and random draw for the Contest for the Contest Prizes will be conducted by the Organizer through random draw system after compilation of all valid contest forms.This process will be witnessed and verified by internal auditor from Isetan. Results of this Contest will be announced after the Contest Period and the winners will be notified via phone call or email.
- In the event that the Organizer is unable to contact the shortlisted winners after two (2) attempts (i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection etc), the Organizer reserves the right to select the next shortlisted winners to undergo the same process. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- Each participant shall only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period, irrespective of the number of Eligle Entries collected by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall notify the winners not later than three (3) months from the end of the Contest Period and the Organizer shall announce and publish the names of the winners on their social platforms.
Contest prizes & redemption
- Images of Contest Prizes shown in any promotional materials, advertisements, publicities and other materials relating to this Contest are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual Contest Prizes.
- Contest Prizes are subjected to the terms and conditions set by the supplier. To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer are not responsible for all liabilities arising from any deferment, cancellation, delay or changes to the Contest Prizes details or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and for any act or default by any vendor or third party supplier.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the prize redemption process. Any other additional costs ( for example : travel expenses) involved to redeem or to collect the prize(s) shall be fully borned by the winner.
- Winner will bear all charges/and any additional payments not limited to the cost of transportation, registration fees, road tax, insurance and any other chargeable taxes/fees.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone the date and place for prize redemption that has been determined to a later date and place in the event of any unforeseen circumtances from time to time.
- The prize fulfillment will be subjected to the availability these prizes. The Organizer will notify the winner from time to time.
- All decisions made by the Organizer in connection with the Contest including but not limited to the selection of winner and the Contest Prizes are final, conclusive and binding. Any correspondences, inquiries, appeal or objection from the Participant shall not be entertained.
- The selected Participant will be contacted by the Organizer based on the contact information supplied during their submission process.
Rights of the organizer
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant give their consent to the Organizer to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the Participant/ winner for advertising, marketing, publicity and / or any other purpose, without any prior notice nor compensation to the Participant / winner. Winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Contest Prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
- If for any reason this Contest in unable to proceed as planned for (and not limited) reasons such as computer virus, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other reason beyond control; the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revokes, terminates, modifies, or suspends this Contest.
- The Organizer at its sole discretion may remove and / or disqualify any Participant and / or entries if found (in the Organizer’s discretion) or suspected of cheating/ hacking / tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
Liability & responsibility
- Participant and winner shall assume full liability and responsibility in any case will be fully liable and responsible for any liability, unexpected event, injury, damage, claim or accident (including death) caused by their participation in this Contest and/ or redemption and / or use of the Contest Prizes and agree to release the Organizer and its agencies from any claim whatsoever for any injury, accident, loss of life nor loss of economy and others.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event the Organizer or any of its officer, employee, representative and/ or agent (including, any third party agencies that deals with the Organizer for the purposes of this Contest) be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect damages, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damanges of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Contest, although the Organizer has been advised of the possibility of such damanges in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to comply with all the decisions made by the judges and agrees unconditionally to the terms & conditions of this Contest and all decisions made by the Organizer.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions in other languages, English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Malaysia laws and under jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.